Take the best bat in the game and make it better.
That’s what we did with the new 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 (-10) 2 5/8″ USA Baseball Bat. An all-new ADV MicroForm™ barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining maximum performance and pop on contact. An RTX™ end cap design maximizes barrel shape.
Patented VCX™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle, controlling vibration and providing unparalleled feel on contact.
The finishing touch? An all-new Louisville Slugger PRO Comfort Grip™ that gives you the perfect mix of tack and cushion.
Don’t miss your pitch. Make every swing count with the 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 (-10) 2 5/8″ USA Baseball Bat and choose your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.
- Meets USABat standard
- Approved for play in Little League Baseball®, AABC, AAU, Babe Ruth/Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, and PONY baseball
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- 2pc Composite – NEW ADV MicroForm barrel features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining maximum performance and pop on contact
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- RTX end cap design maximizes the barrel shape
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
Additional Product Details:
Vendor: Louisville Slugger
Model Year: 2019
Bat Material: Composite
Play Type: Baseball