The Vulcan Red Flash Advanced Polymer grip combines the perfect amount of softness and tackiness. The wrap reduces vibration and provides a comfortable, cushioned feel on any bat. Great comfort, however, doesn’t mean you have to give up bat control. Vulcan wraps are slip-resistant and reduce stress on the hands and body, allowing hitters to reduce their grip pressure and focus on the ball. Tension-free swings produce better results at the plate.
How do I select the proper thickness?
- 0.5MM (thinnest) – select this thickness if you prefer the thinnnest handle feel possible. The closest to athletic/hockey tape, the 0.5MM grips will give you the enhanced comfort and grip without expanding your handle diameter. Best on wood bats.
- 1.0MM (medium) – select this thickness if you prefer the “average” or “stock” thickness of grips that ship with most stock bats. Thick enough to add a litle cushion and grip but not too much to make it unformfortable.
- 1.75MM (thickest) – select this thickness if you prefer the thickest grip possible. The closest to a tennis grip, the 1.8MM will noticeably increase the diameter of the bat handle and provide the most cushion of the three thicknesses.
- Advanced Polymer Grips That Deliver Maximum Feel In Dry Or Wet Conditions
- Made To Fit Wood, Alloy, And Composite – Available In Three Distinct Thicknesses To Suit Any Hitters’ Preference
- Features State-of-the-art “Maze” Imprint For The Ultimate Gripping Solution
- Easy To Apply To Any Bat Handle
Additional Product Details:
Thickness: 0.5MM 1.0MM 1.75MM